Smaller than the sum of its parts.
Halfcorp is a holding company for ideas and experimentation.
Some ideas may turn into businesses; most won't. All have the intent of being valuable to someone.
- WIP: The SaaS Bible. An in-depth resource that outlines starting, running, and growing a SaaS company.
- WIP: Tach. A simple bluetooth heart rate activity recorder that uploads to Strava.
- Yaycorn. An SMS chatbot that uses AI to make sure you never forget to buy someone a gift.
- Tesla Prep. A simple checklist app that helps new Tesla owners take delivery of their vehicle.
- The Feels Fair Agreement. A document template for company founders to have a plan for when things don't go to plan.